To develop the direction of general contracting, the company has expanded the list of provided services, including high-risk work.
Permission from the State Labor Service of Ukraine allows Rauta to carry out the following activities:
- Works in trenches and foundation pits
- Excavation work performed at a depth of more than 2 m or in the area where underground utilities are located
- Work in operating electrical equipment and on cable lines with a voltage of more than 1000 V, in areas of high frequency current
- Work with cylinders with compressed and liquefied gas
- Loading and unloading operations using machines and mechanisms
- Installation, dismantling and overhaul of structures, as well as restoration and strengthening their emergency parts
- Works in the protective zones of the operating main pipelines and power lines.
“General contracting is an important direction of the company development and expanding the list of performed work will help us to provide general contracting services for our customers faster and better”, – said Andriy Ozeychuk, Rauta director.